1pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
8 slicedeli style ham (thinly sliced & shredded)
1 - 8 oztub of flavored (garden veg., chive, etc.) philadelphia cream cheese
1 - 4oz. can(s)grated parmesan cheese
1 Tbspolive oil (garlic flavored is great), for brushing piecrust.
1 - 8oz. pkgsharp cheddar cheese (shredded) - or cheese of choice.
How to Make Pie Crust Ham Rolls
- Take pie crust out of fridge, unfold, and leave on counter for 15 mins.
- Spread pie crust with cream cheese. Layer pie crust with ham, pepperoni, parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese (2-3 layers).
- Roll up pie crust, fold up the ends and pinch to seal the ends.
- Brush the rolled up pie crust with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Put ham roll into lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50 - 55 mins, until crust is lightly browned.
- Let cool 15 mins., remove from pan, and slice.