Philly cheese steak crescent ring
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- tubes of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 small
- onion, sliced thin
- green bell pepper, sliced thin
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- beef broth
- 1/2 lb
- deli style roast beef, chopped
- 1/3 lb
- thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Philly cheese steak crescent ring
- 1Heat oven to 375. In lg skillet over med-high heat, melt butter. Add onion and bell pepper. Saute until soft.
- 2Stir in the cream cheese and beef broth. Cook and stir until the cream cheese is melted. Add the chopped up roast beef. season w/ salt & pepper.
- 3Spray a lg pizza pan w/ cooking spray, or lightly oil the pan. Place crescent dough, one piece at a time on the lip of the pan, wide ends facing into the pan, pointy sides overlapping the lip of pan. Spoon the beef mix onto the wide strips of dough. Top each dough triangle w/ cheese. Fold the pointy ends of dough over the beef mix, sealing the ends. It should form a ring of dough. Bake 20 mins or until lightly golden brown.