★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbground beef
1/2 ccoarse bread crumbs
2 Tbspcooking oil
112 oz. bottle chili sauce
110 oz. jar grape jelly
1 1/2 cwater
How to Make Party Meatballs
- Combine beef, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, egg and milk.
- Shape into 3/4-inch balls and chill 2 hours.
- Take out of refrigerator and place in a shallow pan with the oil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.
- Prepare sauce by combining chili sauce, jelly and water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Meantime, drain excess oil from meatballs, cover with sauce and bake an additional 30 min.
- Spoon meatballs into a chafing dish and serve with toothpicks.