Oriental Meatballs Crunch1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 ozcanned water chestnuts
1 lbground beef
1/2 cchopped onions
2 Tbspchili sauce
2 Tbsplow sodium soy sauce, to taste
3 ozchow mein noodles, crushed
How to Make Oriental Meatballs Crunch
- Drain water chestnuts; chop.
- Beat 1 egg and milk in bowl.
- Add ground beef, onion, sauces, pepper and waterchestnuts; mix well.
- Form into balls.
- Beat remaining egg with 2 tablespoons water.
- Dip meatballs in egg mixture; roll in crushed noodles.
- Fry in deep, hot fat until golden brown.
- Recipe can be doubled.