Okra or Pickle Rollups
1jar pickled okra, baby dills or pickle spears
1package of sliced sandwich ham or roast beef (rectangular shaped)
1container cream cheese and chives spread, room temperature
How to Make Okra or Pickle Rollups
- Spread a thin layer of the softened cream cheese on 1 side of ham or beef slice.
- Cut each end off each okra if using.
- Lay okra or pickle on 1 end of the cream cheese covered ham or beef slice.
- Roll up and place seam side down on cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until firm enough to slice.
- Slice into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Lay flat on your favorite serving platter, cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.