Norma's Pepperoni Pizza Bites
3/4 tspbaking powder
3/4 cwhole milk
1egg, lightly beaten
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cpepperoni, cut into cubes
18 ounce can of pizza sauce
2 Tbspfinely chopped basil (optional)
How to Make Norma's Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Preheat oven to 375
- Grease 24 mini muffin cup pan or two 12 mini muffin cup pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder.
- Whisk in milk and egg.
- Stir in the mossarella and pepperoni and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place in oven and bake until puffed and golden brown. About 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on serving platter.
- Place pizza sauce in a microwave safe bowl and microwave sauce until warmed through; then stir in 1 tablespoon of bazil.
- Sprinkle remaining bazil on pizza puffs and serve warm.