No Leftover Cocktail Meatballs
How to Make No Leftover Cocktail Meatballs
- 1In large mixing bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs and eggs. Knead until all ingredients are well-blended.
- 2In 4-quart crock pot, place grape jelly and chili seasoning on high.
- 3Take a tablespoon and scoop out meat mixture. Roll into a ball. Repeat.
- 4In a preheated skillet, start cooking meatballs approximately 5-7 minutes.
- 5As meatballs become done, place in crock pot. By the time all meatball are done, turn crock down to low and cook for an additional hour. Enjoy!