☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozloaf party rye-bread slices
1 Tbspchile sauce
1/2 tspgreen pepper, minced
1/4 lbcorned beef, thinly sliced
8 ozsauerkraut, drained
8 ozswiss cheese, sliced
How to Make Miniature Reubens
- Preheat oven to 350F. Arrange bread slices on large cookie sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until lightly browned on one side. Remove cookie sheet from oven.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir mayonnaise, chile sauce, horseradish, and green pepper until blended. (Could substitute 1,000 Island dressing).
- With knife, spread some mayonnaise mixture on toasted side of each bread slice. Top each slice with some corned beef, sauerkraut, then cheese, cutting corned beef and cheese slices to fit.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Makes about 3 dozen canapes.