★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 lb
- chicken wings or one frozen bag wing portions
- 2 small
- bottles or 1 large bottle louisiana hot sauce
- 2 pkg
- good seasons dressing
- lemon juice
How to Make Mike's Hot Wings
- 1Brown wings in butter and drain.
- 2Mix hot sauce and seasoning packets.
- 3Place wings in crockpot. Pour sauce over top, cover and cook on high for 2 hours occasionally rotating wings. Then turn on low and cook until tender. This sauce is very thin but has some heat.
NOTE: If wings are too hot, you can tame them down with lemon juice.