★★★★★ 1 vote
make 10 20 or more
- 1 lb lb
- ground pork
- 1lb lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 ea pkg
- cheese sticks/ or mozzarella chunk cheese
- 3 1/2 Tbsp
- garlic power or fresh garlic
- 2 1/2 tsp
- fresh oregano or italian spice mixed
- 3 large
- 1/2 c
- milk (more if needed)
- 1 1/2 c
- bread crumbs (more if needed)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 or 3 can(s)
- pillsbury canned biscuits
How to Make Meatballs wrapped in dough!
- 1You can use store bought meatballs or you can make your own. All the former ingredients are to taste. You can use just lean ground beef and no pork it is up to you.
- 2mix all the meat and mix well add the eggs, bread crumbs milk garlic and oregano
- 3cut the string cheese into 1/2 inch cubes and mix into the meat mixture.
- 4roll the meatballs and broil for 5 to 7 minutes. take out of oven and let them cool. on your cutting board take and open the rolls preheat your oven according to the package of rolls. put a meatball on top of a roll and mold around the meatball until covered put the seam side down. Do this to all meatballs and sprinkle with garlic to taste. Bake according to directions on the can and serve with you favorite Italian meal.
- 5I add melted butter with garlic and when they are done using a pastry brush I brush the finished rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with your favorite cheese. Yummy!