★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)(10.2 oz) pillsbury grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/3 cshredded monterey jack or cheddar cheese
10refrigerated or frozen meatballs, thawed
1/4 cbutter, melted
2/3 cfinely crushed seasoned croutons
10 largeappetizer picks or lollipop sticks, if desired
1 1/2 ctomato pasta sauce, heated
How to Make Meatball Pops
- Heat oven to 375-degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Split each biscuit to make 10 rounds. Press each biscuit half to form a 3-inch round.
- Sprinkle each biscuit round with cheese to 1/2-inch of edge. Top each with meatball. Bring up sides of dough over meatball, pinch edges to sealo.
- Brush rounded tops and sides of dough with butter. Coat with croutons. Place seam side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Place appetizer pick in each biscuit-wrapped meatball to form meatball pop.
- Serve with warm pasta sauce