★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- (10.2 oz) pillsbury grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 c
- shredded monterey jack or cheddar cheese
- refrigerated or frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 2/3 c
- finely crushed seasoned croutons
- 10 large
- appetizer picks or lollipop sticks, if desired
- 1 1/2 c
- tomato pasta sauce, heated
How to Make Meatball Pops
- 1Heat oven to 375-degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Split each biscuit to make 10 rounds. Press each biscuit half to form a 3-inch round.
- 3Sprinkle each biscuit round with cheese to 1/2-inch of edge. Top each with meatball. Bring up sides of dough over meatball, pinch edges to sealo.
- 4Brush rounded tops and sides of dough with butter. Coat with croutons. Place seam side down on cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown
- 6Place appetizer pick in each biscuit-wrapped meatball to form meatball pop.
- 7Serve with warm pasta sauce