12 slicethick sliced maple smoked bacon
24little smokies sausages
1 pkg8oz. cream cheese
1 tspcayenne pepper
pinchb b q rub/or brown sugar mixed with a little cayenne pepper
How to Make Loaded Jalepeno Poppers
- Wash and cut jalepeno's in 1/2's. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, paprika and cayenne.
- Using a butter knife, put a generous size helping of cream cheese mixture on each jalepeno half. Top with a little smokie.
- wrap each one with 1/2 slice of bacon, and secure with a tooth pick. (but don't go all the way through the pepper or the cheese will leak out).
- Sprinkle a little rub or brown sugar mixture on top of each one. Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or until bacon is done.
- Serve warm with BBQ sauce mixed with a little cranberry sauce.. Enjoy!!