little "pigskins" in a blanket
I'm making a batch of these for the game today! I like to put my own little twist of ground mustard and shredded cheese to this fun appetizers!
How to Make little "pigskins" in a blanket
- 1Unroll & separate crescent dough.
- 2Cut each triangle into 3rds.
- 3Sprinkle inside of dough with your ground mustard and cheese.
- 4Take your mini frank and place at one end of the dough, and wrap to the opposite point.
- 5Place onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn your pan half way through baking.
- 6Serve warm & enjoy!
About little "pigskins" in a blanket
Show 7 Comments & Reviews