★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ham luncheon meat, diced
- 8 oz
- colby/monterey jack shredded cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp
- onion, minced
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 pkg
- 24 dinner rolls (1x2") in aluminum foil tray
How to Make Little Hammies
- 1Mix together the first four ingredients.
- 2Mix together hot melted butter, mustard and worcestshire. Pour over step 1 mixture only when ready to spread on rolls. It thickens up almost immediately.
- 3Take rolls out of package (do not separate!). Slice in half horizontally so you have a long bottom slice and a long bottom slice (not individual).
- 4Spread mixture on bottom slice of rolls and place top slice back on top.
- 5These can be made ahead. Place them on paper towel back in the aluminum trays and microwave when ready to serve. Sart with 1 minute and add 30 seconds at a time until hot.
If you want them toasted, you can leave the paper towel step out and put the rolls straight in the aluminum trays and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until lighly brown.