Lamb Roll Ups
How to Make Lamb Roll Ups
- 1Brown lamb and onion in large frying pan. While lamb is browning add salt and pepper. Drain off excess fat. Stir in cheese.
- 2Gently open both packages of crescents and remove dough, keeping roll intact. On a lightly floured surface carefully unroll as one piece. Press seams together to make one large dough. Roll it out to make approximately 17x10 inch rectangle.
- 3Spread the preserves on top of the crescent rectangle. Top with the meat and onion mixture.
- 4From the longer side of the rectangle, carefully roll the dough. With a bread knife, slice it into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces and place on baking sheet with space between each roll up.
- 5Bake in a 375 degree oven 12-15 minutes or until the dough turns golden brown.