One Holiday I bought the Kielbasa and thought hmm slice these and buy the Kraft sweet and sour sauce and cook em up, place em on a platter with toothpicks, well guess what ? What a hit these are !!!! Now everyone asks if I am going to make em. I mean make em? soooo easy.
This sauce is from the Kraft Food
- 1-2 lb
- or pkgs of kielbasa (i usually buy 2)
- 1 bottle
- of kraft sweet and sour sauce (pictured above)
How to Make Kielbasa Appetizers
- 1Doesn't cost much to make these and so easy, the men will gobble em up in no time.
- 2I just use a cast iron pan, spray with oil, slice your kielbasa in coin shapes, place in pre-heated medium heated pan, use a brush to apply the sweet and sour sauce on top of each one.
Turn and brush the other side and wait til they are nicely browned . Your done.
Serve on a platter with toothpicks available or stuck in each one.
- 4Sauce is Kraft Food , www.kraftfoods.com. For more information or to sign up for a free subscription, please visit www.kraftfoods.com/magazine."