Irish Egg Rolls
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
She says.... "This is the best 'bar food' around. So tasty, so filling, so good. It is a great way to get rid of those corned beef and cabbage dinner leftovers!"
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ozcorned beef, chopped
1 csteamed cabbage, shredded
1 ccooked potatoes, diced
1 ccarrot, shredded
1/2 conion, thinly sliced
·salt and pepper, to taste
8egg roll wrappers (7-inches square)
1 1/2 qtoil for deep frying
How to Make Irish Egg Rolls
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the shredded corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrot, and onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the egg roll wrappers out on a clean dry surface a few at a time.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the mixture into the center of each wrap.
- Roll up into logs according to the directions on the package. Wet the edge with water to seal.
- Fry rolls a few at a time, turning if necessary, for about 5 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from hot oil to drain on paper towels.