Irish Egg Rolls
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
She says.... "This is the best 'bar food' around. So tasty, so filling, so good. It is a great way to get rid of those corned beef and cabbage dinner leftovers!"
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 oz
- corned beef, chopped
- 1 c
- steamed cabbage, shredded
- 1 c
- cooked potatoes, diced
- 1 c
- carrot, shredded
- 1/2 c
- onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- egg roll wrappers (7-inches square)
- 1 1/2 qt
- oil for deep frying
How to Make Irish Egg Rolls
- 1Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together the shredded corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrot, and onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Lay the egg roll wrappers out on a clean dry surface a few at a time.
- 4Place about 1/2 cup of the mixture into the center of each wrap.
- 5Roll up into logs according to the directions on the package. Wet the edge with water to seal.
- 6Fry rolls a few at a time, turning if necessary, for about 5 minutes, or until golden.
- 7Remove from hot oil to drain on paper towels.