Hot Link Crescent Roll Appetizers
Joycelyn Canidy Scott
They can also be used for picnics, and are really good also cold... ..
The first time I made them I ate all 6." By my self."
SERVE AT YOUR NEXT CARD GAME, BAR B QUE OR JUST FOR A MID NIGHT SNACK.
- 1 can(s)
- large size crescent rolls
- 1 pkg
- hillshire farms beef hot links
How to Make Hot Link Crescent Roll Appetizers
- 1Take your crescent rolls and remove from can, unfold dough and place individually on baking sheet.
- 2Take the 1 hot link at a time and roll into each individual dough.
- 3Bake until golden brown.
- 4Maybe served whole or cut in half