Hot Dog Bacon !!!
We always have hotdogs in the freezer or refrigerator. We don't always have sausages, bacon or ham... but we are never disapointed.... because this is soooo good!!
*** I like to cool my bacon drippings and pour into an ice cube tray, then freeze, and put into zipper bags for use in recipes.
- 2 Tbsp
- bacon drippings (also called grease or fat)
- 4 - 6
- hotdogs (sliced thin lengthwise)
- ground black pepper (to taste - optional)
How to Make Hot Dog Bacon !!!
- 1Put bacon drippings into a skillet. Place hotdog strips in skillet. Fry the hotdogs until desired doneness.
- 2*** This is not a diet food... and it tastes great!!!
*** Serve with eggs, potatoes, toast, or make a sandwich! Make a BLT using this!!!