sallie des biens
1/4 lbthinly sliced baked ham
1/4 lbthinly sliced swiss cheese
1/4 lbthinly sliced genoa salami
1/4 lbthinly sliced provolone cheese
1/4 lbslicing pepperoni
12 ozjar roasted red peppers
2 pkgpillsbury crescent rolls
How to Make Hot Antipasto
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 13"x9" pan, lay out one package of crescent rolls.
- Layer cold cuts over rolls in order they are listed.
- Layer roasted peppers over pepperoni.
- Brush half of egg mixture over peppers.
- Layer second package of crescent rolls on top of peppers.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake 30 more minutes. Brush remaining beaten eggs over during the last 15 minutes.
- Cool for 20-30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.