HONEY HAM TORTILLA ROLL UPS
Peggi Anne Tebben
- 1 can(s)
- (4 1/2 oz.) underwood honey ham spread
- 3 oz
- soft cream cheese
- 1/4 c
- crushed pineapple, well drained
- chopped green onions
- 1 tsp
- 8" flour tortillas
- 6 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- prepared mustard
- 2 Tbsp
DIPPING SAUCE (OPTIONAL)
How to Make HONEY HAM TORTILLA ROLL UPS
- 1With electric mixer, beat ham & cheese together.
- 2Stir in pineapple, green onion, & honey.
- 3Spread 1/4 on each tortilla.
- 4Starting from one edge, roll up each tortilla.
- 5Place in plastic container with paper towel on bottom , then cover with another paper towel & place lid on container. Refrigerate 2-8 hours before serving.
- 6Cut each tortilla into 1/2" slices & arrange on platter to serve.
- 7May serve dipping sauce on the side.