HONEY HAM TORTILLA ROLL UPS
Peggi Anne Tebben
1 can(s)(4 1/2 oz.) underwood honey ham spread
3 ozsoft cream cheese
1/4 ccrushed pineapple, well drained
2chopped green onions
48" flour tortillas
DIPPING SAUCE (OPTIONAL)
1/4 cprepared mustard
How to Make HONEY HAM TORTILLA ROLL UPS
- With electric mixer, beat ham & cheese together.
- Stir in pineapple, green onion, & honey.
- Spread 1/4 on each tortilla.
- Starting from one edge, roll up each tortilla.
- Place in plastic container with paper towel on bottom , then cover with another paper towel & place lid on container. Refrigerate 2-8 hours before serving.
- Cut each tortilla into 1/2" slices & arrange on platter to serve.
- May serve dipping sauce on the side.