Honey good piggies
I've been serving this for over 6 yrs at my annual Christmas get together with friends... it's one of the first ones to go, ALWAY'S!! Make triple dip for the men, and a few copies of the recipe for the women!!
From my house to yours... happy holiday's!!
- 1 pkg
- hotdogs *any brand, i used sugardale*
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground mustard
- 1/3 c
- french's whole grain mustard
- 2-3 Tbsp
- honey (depending on sweet preference for sauce)
How to Make Honey good piggies
- 1Prehheat oven to 375F.
In a small bowl, add your honey and then dry mustard. Mix well till thoroughly incorporated. Set aside.
- 2Open up your crescent rolls package and then your hot dog package.
Unroll one crescent roll at a time, and spread about 1/8-1/4 tsp of spread on each crescent roll. Add the entire hot dog in the middle... fold over your dough (does not have to be perfect) till dough is uniformely covering the hotdog, with your ends being exposed. Repeat with remainder of hotdogs and crescent rolls. You will have an even amount of hot dog to dough.
- 3Place on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet (to ensure for easier clean up), and bake for approximately 13-16 minutes.
Remove from oven, let cool for a couple of minutes. Cut in half on the diagonal, place on a pretty platter and serve with dipping sauce.
- 4Dipping Sauce: In a small bowl add your mustard and honey, stir till well incorporated... place in a pretty mini bowl and serve with your doggies!!
*Note: If serving for a party, double better yet triple this recipe. The men will clean your platter before you get a chance to get out of the kitchen ;-) *