Homemade Beef Stick
How to Make Homemade Beef Stick
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form into 2 rolls about 1-1 1/2 inch thick. Wrap each tightly in foil.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours to allow it to cure.
- When ready to bake, poke holes along the bottom of foil roll to allow grease to drip out while it bakes.
- Place rolls on a rack that has been placed on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2-2 hours.
- Cool and slice thin to serve with cheese and crackers.
- Variations: add chopped jalapeño and cheese etc.