★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 jar(s)10 oz welchs grape jelly (not jam)
1 jar(s)heinz chili sauce
6drops fresh lemon juice
1 smallonion, chopped
2 lbextra lean ground hamburg (turkey not recommended)
How to Make Helen's Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Simmer all ingredience except Hamburg and Egg in a Large Pan, Stir often until slow boil and all ingredience have disolved and is all one color. (Dark Purple color)
- Mold meatballs into small bite size (Like a Golf Ball)
- Slowly drop meatballs into mixture. (Use a long spoon to drop into hot pan to avoid getting burned by popping sauce.)
- Cover and simmer for at least an hour until meatballs are done.
- Serve warm with toothpicks or slice in half and serve in small dinner rolls or Sliders!