1 lbhot bulk pork sausage
1 lblean ground beef
1 lbsoft cheddar cheese, cut in blocks
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 tspgarlic powder
1mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 lbloaf cocktail rye
How to Make Hanky Panky Squares
- Saute sausage and drain on paper towels.
- In large frying pan saute ground beef and drain.
- Combine sausage and cheese with ground beef and cook until cheese is melted.
- Add worcestershire sauce, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic powder and blend well.
- Spread on cocktail rye and sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- These can be made ahead and frozen.
- Bake for 12 minutes if frozen.