★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each, salt and pepper
How to Make Hamburger Cheese Appetizer Balls
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients, mix well and form into small balls.
- 2Place in shallow baking pan in single layer. Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, until evenly browned.
- 3Remove from oven and set aside for 5-10 minutes before serving in chafing dish. Put cocktail sauce on the side.