Ham Salad Tea Sandwiches
I make ham salad for my family and friends and it actually has ham in it.
Hey mom had to cut corners wherever she could feeding 7 hungry kids and a husband.
- 1 lb
- baked ham, chopped
- hard cooked eggs, peeled and grated
- 2/3 c
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 c
- sweet pickle relish
- freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make Ham Salad Tea Sandwiches
- 1Process ham, in batches, in a food processor until coarsely ground, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- 2Place ground ham in a bowl, and stir in eggs, mayonnaise, and pickle relish. Add pepper to taste.
Spread on: rye bread slices.
- 3Sandwiches may be served open faced and then called a canape`. Garnish with thinly slice sweet baby gherkins.