Ham & Pistachio Roll Ups
It has the savory and salty flavor from the ham, crunch from nuts, freshness of the celery and slight sweetness of the cream cheese.
Can be doubled, tripled, etc.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Roll 'em up and pack 'em away! These are a terrific carry along bite for your next game-day party or potluck. We're hooked! The Test Kitchen
- 4 large
- thin, good quality cold-boiled ham slices
- 2 Tbsp
- crab meat
- package cream cheese, 3 oz.
- 1/2 - 3/4 c
- finely chopped pistachio or walnut meats
- 1 Tbsp
- heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp
- finely chopped celery
How to Make Ham & Pistachio Roll Ups
- 1Place the cream cheese in a bowl along with the one tablespoon of heavy cream. Mix until creamy. Add the crab meat, celery and the nuts, all finely chopped. Mix.
- 2Lay ham out flat. Spread each slice with 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture. Roll ham into a spiral. Chill, covering with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
- 3Cut each ham roll into 4 - 5 pieces. Enjoy!