HAM & CHEESE DELIGHTS
- 1 pkg
- 12 count hawaiian dinner rolls
- 1 lb
- or more of thin sliced sandwwich ham
- 10 slice
- swiss cheese, aged if you have it
- 1 stick
- butter, unsalted - melted & set aside
- 1 Tbsp
- fine grated onion
- 2 tsp
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- poppy seeds, mixed in with butter/ mustard sauce
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature,
PREHEAT OVEN @ 350 F.
Place 1 slice of swiss cheese on top of the bottom section of rolls over the butter/mustard mixture ( I fold it and make it 2 slices). Top swiss cheese with 1-2 thin slices of sandwich ham ( I use 2 slices of thin ham folded to fit roll size). Place top of the rolls over top of ham slices.
Remove from oven, cool a few minutes (5 minutes giving the melted cheese time to settle down). Serve whole or cut into halves, I serve whole.