General Tso's Chicken Sausage on a Stick
- 1 tsp
- asian chili sauce or sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- rice vinegar
- 1/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- dark soy sauce
- 3 c
- fresh broccoli crowns, separated
- 12 oz
- chicken sausage, cut into 1/2" diagonal slices
- 18 small
- whole dried szechwan chilies, soaked in warm water
- 1/2 c
- diced green onions
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes
How to Make General Tso's Chicken Sausage on a Stick
- 1Mix together in a small bowl the asian pepper sauce, ketchup, rice vinegar, honey, and dark soy sauce.
- 2Thread alternately o 6" metal or soaked wooden skewers, the broccoli crowns, sausage and szechwan peppers. Brush generously with the sauce.
- 3Grill over medium or med-high heat for 7-9 minutes, turning once and brushing with a little more sauce if desired.
- 4Place on serving platter and sprinkle with green onions and red pepper flakes.