Garlic Parm Piglets in a Blanket
- 1 can(s)
- (8-oz.) can pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- fully cooked cocktail wieners
- 1 c
- kraft grated parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- garlic salt
How to Make Garlic Parm Piglets in a Blanket
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In a gallon size Ziploc, mix parmesan and garlic Salt.
- 3Place 1 wiener on shortest side of each triangle roll to opposite point.
- 4Drop 6-8 uncooked piglets into Ziploc and shake well
- 5Take piglets out of bag and place, point side down, on cookie sheet.