Game Day Pepperoni Roll
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 pkg
- hormel sliced pepperoni (any brand will do)
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella
- garlic powder (with or w/o parsley)
- garlic salt
- your favorite margarine or butter(softened)
- egg, whipped
How to Make Game Day Pepperoni Roll
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Butter a cookie sheet. An 18 X 13 should do. Roll out Pillsbury Pizza dough. Roll it out to fit the size of the pan. lightly drizzle garlic powder over the area. (use lightly as to not over power with garlicky flavor)Grab a hand full of pepperoni and start to lay them out. I like to lay rows and columns from top to bottom to fill area of pizza dough. (This package of Pepperoni is enough for 2 rolls) Next sprinkle mozzarella over the entire area but leave a handful of shredded cheese for topping.
- 2Now the fun part...Take about an inch from the length and fold over. I usually go left to right. At this point begin creating your roll by rolling dough all the way to the end. Turn the roll now to fit lengthwise. Option: brush whipped egg over roll. This will add a crisp and pretty shinyness to your roll. Sprinkle with Garlic Salt now and add the leftover mozzarella to sprinkle over the top.