French Bread Taco Pizza
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeloaf french bread, cut in half lengthwise
1 lblean ground beef
1 Tbsptrader joe's taco seasoning
1/4 csoftened butter, unsalted
3 cmexican cheese blend
12 smallcocktail tomatoes, cut in half
1 smallcan sliced black olives
6green onions, sliced thin
·cilantro and sour cream to garnish
How to Make French Bread Taco Pizza
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown beef until no longer pink. Drain.
- Add taco seasoning and about 1/2 cup cheese and mix into cooked meat.
- Place bread halves on parchment lined baking sheet. Spread lightly with softened butter.
- Put bread halves oven to heat about 5 minutes.
- Top loaves with taco meat mixture, remaining cheese, tomatoes, black olives and green onion.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with chopped cilantro and black olives. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into slices.