How to Make Fancy Pigs in a Blanket
- 1Slowly melt stick of butter and blue cheese crumbles in small sauce pan on stove while assembling the pigs.
- 2Unwrap the crescent rolls from tube and pull apart at perforations. Slice each crescent roll in half lengthwise.
- 3Roll each little sausage up starting at the wide end of each piece of dough.
- 4Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Place each little pig close together until they all fit inside pan, small end facing up for presentation.
- 5Slowly pour melted butter and cheese mixture over the top, covering each pig.
- 6350 oven for 40-45 minutes until dough is baked through and tops are very golden/brown. They will be very moist out of the oven. Let sit.
- 7Serve at room temperature.