Eric's Texas Style Stuffed Jalapenos
How to Make Eric's Texas Style Stuffed Jalapenos
- 1Preheat oven to 350 or Grill on top shelf
- 2In fry pan brown hamburger breaking up, add brick of cream cheese, stir to melt add shredded cheese stir until melted. Salt and pepper to taste. Turn off heat and let sit.
- 3Cut Jalapenos in half lengthwise, remove seeds.
- 4Fill jalapenos with meat mixture.
- 5Place on top shelf of grill for about 10 to 15 minutes until jalpenos are done. Keeping an eye so they don't burn. OR place in center of oven fo 10-15 minutes until Jalapenos are done.