Elena Ruz Sandwich
How to Make Elena Ruz Sandwich
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Cut the bread rolls in half horizontally, keeping the halves connected. Set tops aside.
- Spread the turkey over the bread. Spoon the guava over the turkey.
- Spread the cream cheese over the guava. Replace the tops of the buns.
- Brush the melted butter over the tops of the buns.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in 350° oven for about 8 minutes or just until the cream cheese is melty and the tops are glistening.
- Remove from oven and cut each slider individually and serve.