☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 ozegg roll wrappers
·water in a small bowl
1/2 csauerkraut, drained
1/2 lbthinly sliced corned beef (from deli), chopped
1 cgruyere cheese, shredded
·oil, for frying
How to Make Egg Roll Reuben Wraps
- Arrange egg roll wrappers, water, sauerkraut, corned beef, and Gruyere cheese in an assembly line in a work space large enough to easily accommodate everything without being crowded.
- Take one wrapper and place in front of you with one corner pointing at you.
- Dip fingers into water and use them to wet the side of the wrapper facing upwards.
- Place small, even amounts of sauerkraut, corned beef, and Gruyere cheese, respectively, onto the third of the wrapper nearest you.
- Fold the corner opposite you over the fillings and roll slightly to surround the filling with wrapper.
- Fold the sides to enclose the fillings completely, rolling to seal completely.
- Put completed rolls on a tray.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used. Refrigerate rolls until oil is heated.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry chilled egg rolls in hot oil in batches until golden brown, about 5 minutes per batch.