☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 16 oz
- egg roll wrappers
- water in a small bowl
- 1/2 c
- sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 lb
- thinly sliced corned beef (from deli), chopped
- 1 c
- gruyere cheese, shredded
- oil, for frying
How to Make Egg Roll Reuben Wraps
- 1Arrange egg roll wrappers, water, sauerkraut, corned beef, and Gruyere cheese in an assembly line in a work space large enough to easily accommodate everything without being crowded.
- 2Take one wrapper and place in front of you with one corner pointing at you.
- 3Dip fingers into water and use them to wet the side of the wrapper facing upwards.
- 4Place small, even amounts of sauerkraut, corned beef, and Gruyere cheese, respectively, onto the third of the wrapper nearest you.
- 5Fold the corner opposite you over the fillings and roll slightly to surround the filling with wrapper.
- 6Fold the sides to enclose the fillings completely, rolling to seal completely.
- 7Put completed rolls on a tray.
- 8Repeat until all ingredients are used. Refrigerate rolls until oil is heated.
- 9Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 10Fry chilled egg rolls in hot oil in batches until golden brown, about 5 minutes per batch.