"Easy Sausage Kabobs"
- 1 C
- hickory bbq sauce (hunts)
- 1 C
- 1/2 C
- brn sugar
- 1 lb
- little smokies or polish sausage
- med bell pepper cut in 1" chunks
- med. onion cut in 1" chunks
- 1 medium
- can pineapple chunks
IN A SLOW COOKER: ADD TILL BLENDED
ADD LAST 30 MINUTES: THE FOLLOWING
How to Make "Easy Sausage Kabobs"
- 1Mix 1st 3 ingredients in Crock Pot (2- 2 1/2 Qt size)
Add Little Smokies. Or Cut Polish sausages in 1" chunks and add to BBQ Sauce. (U Can use Smoked sausages as well) . . Your Choice.
Cook on low 2-3 Hrs, or High for 1 1/2 Hrs.
- 2Last 1/2 Hr add Pineapple Chunks, 1" cut Onion Chunks, & 1" Bell pepper chunks. Heat to Warm and still crisp.
- 3Serve Threaded on toothpicks, cocktail forks or Skewers, pineapple bell-pepper, Onion and little sausage.
Note: To Keep Warm; These can be left in slow cooker on warm (low) for up to 2 hrs. Just toss occasionally in the sauce.