~ Easy Mexican Casserole ~
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 tsp
- heaping, taco seasoning
- 1 - 15 oz
- can whole kernal corn, drained
- 1 - 14 oz
- 2 oz
- black olives, drained and divided - i didnt use this time
- 1 c
- each - cottage cheese & sour cream
- 4 1/2 c
- tortilla chips - divided
- 2 - 2 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- pickled jalapeno - drained
- roma tomatoes - diced
How to Make ~ Easy Mexican Casserole ~
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
In a large skillet, add ground beef and seasoning. Cook until beef is no longer pink, stirring to break up.
Add corn and salsa, cook only until heated through.
Stir in half of the olives.
- 2Mix sour cream and cottage cheese in a medium bowl.