Double Stuffed Meatball Bubbles
These didn't last a minute in our house.
Hope you enjoy!
1(16 oz) can biscuits (I used grands) this can will have 8 large biscuits
1/2 stickbutter, melted
1 tspgarlic powder
1 lbground beef (may need less than a lb) can use italian sausage in place of ground beef
·salt and pepper
16cheese cubes (about 1 inch cubes) i used mozzarella
·parmesan cheese (grated)
How to Make Double Stuffed Meatball Bubbles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter; add garlic powder.
- Divide each biscuit in half. You will flatten each half into a 3-inch circle.
- Mix ground beef, salt, pepper and season salt together. Form 16 meatballs. Place one cheese cube in center of each meatball...won't matter if cheese is exposed.
- Wrap biscuit dough around each stuffed meatball and seal. Roll in melted garlic butter and place seam side down in 9 baking dish/pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce.