Double Stuffed Meatball Bubbles
Diane Hopson Smith
These didn't last a minute in our house.
Hope you enjoy!
- (16 oz) can biscuits (I used grands) this can will have 8 large biscuits
- 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 lb
- ground beef (may need less than a lb) can use italian sausage in place of ground beef
- salt and pepper
- seasoning salt
- cheese cubes (about 1 inch cubes) i used mozzarella
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- marinara sauce
How to Make Double Stuffed Meatball Bubbles
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt butter; add garlic powder.
- 3Divide each biscuit in half. You will flatten each half into a 3-inch circle.
- 4Mix ground beef, salt, pepper and season salt together. Form 16 meatballs. Place one cheese cube in center of each meatball...won't matter if cheese is exposed.
- 5Wrap biscuit dough around each stuffed meatball and seal. Roll in melted garlic butter and place seam side down in 9 baking dish/pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce.