How to Make DOGS...Turkey Jerky
- Combine all ingredients. Knead until smooth and well blended.
- Pat mixture on a lightly greased baking sheet. Mixture should be about 1/8 inch thick.
- Bake for 1 hour in preheated oven.
- When comes out of oven,blot excess grease from both sides of meat.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut meat into about 3/4 inches wide. Place the strips about 2 inches apart on a clean baking sheet.
- Return to oven and bake for 2 more hours.
- Turn oven off and leave strips inside for 2 more hours. Don't open the oven door(strips are drying out)
- Store in an airtight container in fridge. You might want to label them. (: