How to Make DOGS...Turkey Jerky
- 1Combine all ingredients. Knead until smooth and well blended.
- 2Pat mixture on a lightly greased baking sheet. Mixture should be about 1/8 inch thick.
- 3Bake for 1 hour in preheated oven.
- 4When comes out of oven,blot excess grease from both sides of meat.
- 5Use a pizza cutter to cut meat into about 3/4 inches wide. Place the strips about 2 inches apart on a clean baking sheet.
- 6Return to oven and bake for 2 more hours.
- 7Turn oven off and leave strips inside for 2 more hours. Don't open the oven door(strips are drying out)
- 8Store in an airtight container in fridge. You might want to label them. (: