CRUNCHY CHICKEN TACO CUPS
1 lbboneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 pkgreduced-sodium taco seasoning
1 smallonion, chopped
1 jar(s)salsa 16 ounces, divided
2 cshredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
·sour cream (optional
·chopped green onions (optional)
·chooed black olives (optional)
How to Make CRUNCHY CHICKEN TACO CUPS
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir the chicken over medium heat for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Transfer chicken to a food processor; cover and process until chopped.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, onion, half of the salsa and 1 cup cheese.
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spoon rounded tablespoonfuls of chicken mixture into cups; top with remaining salsa and cheese. Bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm. Garnish with sour cream, green onions and olives if desired.