CRUNCHY CHICKEN TACO CUPS
- 1 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pkg
- reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- salsa 16 ounces, divided
- 2 c
- shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- wonton wrappers
- sour cream (optional
- chopped green onions (optional)
- chooed black olives (optional)
How to Make CRUNCHY CHICKEN TACO CUPS
- 1Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir the chicken over medium heat for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- 2Transfer chicken to a food processor; cover and process until chopped.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the chicken, onion, half of the salsa and 1 cup cheese.
- 4Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5Spoon rounded tablespoonfuls of chicken mixture into cups; top with remaining salsa and cheese. Bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm. Garnish with sour cream, green onions and olives if desired.