Crispy Crisp Won Ton W/ Oriental Dipping Sauce
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
1 bottlephilly chive & onion cream cheese
1/2 lbground pork,cooked & well drained
1 tspgingerroot, peeled & minced
1 tspsesame oil
32`won ton wrappers
2 tspsesame seeds
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbsprice wine
How to Make Crispy Crisp Won Ton W/ Oriental Dipping Sauce
- Heat the oven to 425F.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the meat mixture onto the center of each won ton wrapper. Bring the coners together over the mixture. Twist & pinch together to enclose the filling. Lightly flatten the bottoms.
- Place in a baking pan. Brush lightly with the water. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minsor until golden brown. Remove from baking pan & drain offon paper towels.
- In the mean time mix the remaining ingredients & serve with the fresh baked won tons.
- Special Tip: You may leave out the soy sauce, rice wine & water. And you may serve with a sweet& sour sauce.