Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs
- 1 pkg
- (farm rich) homestyle fully cooked meatballs, frozen-2 lb bag
- 1 bottle
- heinz chili sauce
- 1 can(s)
- ocean spray cranberry sauce
RINSE OUT CHILI SAUCE BOTTLE WITH SMALL AMOUNT OF WATER AND ADD TO SAUCEPAN BEFORE HEATING- ABOUT 2 TBSP OF WATER.
How to Make Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs
- 1Preheat oven to 375F. Place frozen meatballs on cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes on one side then turn and bake additional 10 minutes.
- 2Carefully remove meatballs from cookie sheet and put into large saucepan (4 qt).
- 3Add Chili sauce and cranberry sauce. Cover and stir occasionally. Heat until sauce is bubbly and cranberry sauce is melted-about 15 minutes.