CRANBERRY CHILI SMOKED SAUSAGE BITES
Hillshire Farm Beef is my sausage of choice - I put everything in a casserole dish, cover with foil and bake in the oven.
1reynolds "hot bags" foil bag, large size
1 can(s)whole berry cranberry sauce
1 bottle(12 oz) chili sauce
1 Tbspyellow mustard
2 pkghillshire farms beef smoked sausages, cut diagonally in 1/2 inch pieces.
1 mediumonion, sliced into 12 wedges and separated.
1 mediumgreen bell pepper, cubed
How to Make CRANBERRY CHILI SMOKED SAUSAGE BITES
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees or grill to medium-high.
- Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, flour and mustard. Add sausage, onion and green pepper.
- Open foil bag, spoon in mixture into foil bag. To seal: double fold open end of foil bag. Place foil bag into a one inch deep pan.
- Leave foil bag in the supporting pan and place in oven or slide onto the preheated grill. Bake 30 to 35 minutes in pan or Grill for 12 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
- Use oven mitts to open foil bag with a sharp knife. Carefully fold back the foil bag to allow steam to escape. Stir before serving.