Great for any occasion.
Turn into a main dish and serve over mashed potatoes. Yummy!!
- 14 oz. can jellied cranberry sauce
- 12 oz. bottle chili sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 32 oz. package frozen fully cooked meatballs, thawed
How to Make Chili Meatballs
- 1In large saucepan over medium heat, combine first 6 ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add meatballs; cook for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. stirring occasionally.