Cheesy Mini BLT Squares
- 1 can(s)
- (8 oz) pillsbury crescent recipe creations seamless dough sheet
- 1/2 c
- cheddar-monterey jack cheese blend, shredded
- 8 slice
- bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped green onions (2 medium)
- 1/3 c
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 c
- shredded lettuce
- cherry tomatoes, sliced
How to Make Cheesy Mini BLT Squares
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Un-roll dough, press into a 12x8 rectangle shape, cut into 24 squares, and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 2Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 3Mix cheese, bacon, onions, and mayonnaise together. Place 1 tblsp. shredded lettuce on botton half of 12 crescent squares. Place 1 tblsp. bacon mixture, and 2 slices of cherry tomato on top of lettuce. Cover with remaining crescent squares to make 12 complete sandwiches. Serve and enjoy.