How to Make Cantonese Meatballs
- 1Drain pineapple; reserve syrup.
- 2Combine syrup, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, vinegar and ketchup; set aside.
- 3In separate bowl Mix beef with remaining 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and onion; shape into 20 or more meatballs.
- 4Brown meatballs in large skillet; drain off excess fat.
- 5Pour syrup mixture over meatballs.
- 6Simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 7Dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into skillet with pineapple.
- 8Cook and stir until sauce thickens and pineapple is heated through.