How to Make Cantonese Meatballs
- Drain pineapple; reserve syrup.
- Combine syrup, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, vinegar and ketchup; set aside.
- In separate bowl Mix beef with remaining 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and onion; shape into 20 or more meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in large skillet; drain off excess fat.
- Pour syrup mixture over meatballs.
- Simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into skillet with pineapple.
- Cook and stir until sauce thickens and pineapple is heated through.