I just saw this on All Recipes.com, but it is a recipe I have used many times over the years. A wonderful savory sweet appetizer - and too easy not to make for parties.
- 1 c
- firmly packed brown sugar (i use the dark)
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- 2 lb
- kielbasa sausage, sliced thin
How to Make Candied Kielbasa
- 1In a slow cooker, combine everything except the sausage. Mix well.
- 2Add the sausage and stir. Cook on High until it starts to boil.
- 3Reduce heat to Low and cook until sauce thickens, about 45 minutes to an hour. ENJOY